You need assistance from an expert who collaborates with top digital marketers in the US, someone that works on the bleeding SEO-edge. Eric Van Buskirk is the Founder of ClickStream. He oversaw data-driven articles for Neil Patel, a Forbes top 10 global marketer, and for Brian Dean’s epic 1 Million Google Search Results rank study. He’s your man. Get your link and keyword audit today!
Key Tactics and Deliverables (short version)
Link building— Authoritative links are built monthly via bleeding-edge outreach methods to editorial and publisher websites.
Content creation— Keyword research and blueprint/maps. We can do some or all of the writing for your product, brand, category, or informational (blog) pages.
Competitor research—Monthly and ongoing, but the bigger emphasis in month one through three of the first six.
Technical SEO— Includes working with your development agency and maintaining optimized onsite content.
Monthly engagement fee— $xxxx- $xxxx. Minimum of three months.
Audit in the first month will provide more precise projections for KPI and monthly fee. Audit cost is refunded over time up to total refund after six month engagement ($800 – $1,400 total).
We judge success by traffic increase from Google organic searches. This is the key SEO industry standard measure. In addition, clients receive weekly and bi-weekly reports about Google rank improvement of top 200 keywords, as well as Google Search Console reports about improvements in how you appear in Search.
You’ll see exactly what links we build and how powerful the sites they come from are. You’ll see improvements for users that also effect google ranking. Site speed and site navigation improvements, after we work with your team, are two examples.
You have a lot of control over what the success looks like since if your team is hands-on with us. There are many ways to assure the traffic you get from ClickSteam’s work is valuable when your team has constant input to what we’re doing.
Lastly, we can measure success based on the value of keywords vs. what they would cost to pay for with Google Adwords. Our goal would be to deliver 80% or higher from organic traffic of the same value if were paid traffic.
Comprehensive Services Overview
Technical, onsite-audit analysis includes
- How effectively does your content move users through the sales or conversion funnel?
- Are pages poorly coded such that Google can’t crawl your site properly?
- Is internal link architecture giving proper weight to pages according to their relevance?
- Any broken or missing code and links?
- Any speed bottle-necks for fast loading pages?
- HTML code directives to search engines crawlers to help them understand your content.
SEO, content strategy and further fixes from a keyword Audit
- Specialized SEO software data is graphed over Webmaster Tools so you do an end-run around Google’s nasty “not provided” non-analytics.
- Content maps are created from the analysis for new pages and updating existing pages or blog posts (updating old blog posts is a hugely overlooked, highly effective content creation and ranking strategy).
- What competitors can you bump out of Google page one positions? This is not your mom and dad’s “keyword research,” in fact, it’s more sophisticated than what the top enterprise SEOs are doing. Van Buskirk bridges the gap between content strategy— work often done by creatives and writers who don’t understand data-driven content— and SEOs who are too reliant on highly structured keywords.
Map and strategy for updating pages and new posts
We analyze all words related to your website based on semantic and phrase similarity. These come largely from semantic keyword analysis of other similar websites and web pages. Final determination of which keywords and topics to focus more heavily on is based on:
- Value of visitors
- Similar “authority” and “trust” for websites in the same sector who already showed they could rank on the words.
- Keywords central to other won keywords on your website so a common theme is built, helping both search ranking and topic thoroughness for visitors. Google wants to see content that is “on theme” and semantically related.
Auditing your link profile and outreach campaigns
Link building is more indirect today. It’s not a matter of “placing” a link to your website from another. It’s about creating value which makes people want to link to your website. And make no mistake, links still account for about 50% of the positive signals that determine how well you rank on search engines. Below are some of our link audit tactics and the follow-ons.
- Is your link profile natural, or did someone manipulate links so it’s unnatural? Where did your competitors get mentions that are opportunities for you? Of the best performing competitors, what does their link profile look like: this helps us understand best-case examples to follow.
- Are links from bad neighborhoods disavowed in Google Webmaster Tools? Necessary changes will be made.
- Outreach to pitch text question interviews with experts at your company for contacts’ blogs.
- Outreach for guest blogging opportunities for experts at your company.
SEO PR (Digital PR)
Linkable content assets are published on your site and we outreach to journalists and bloggers. We’ve spent over five years fine-tuning our outreach process. We use highly personalized emails with top-shelf outreach, automation software. Content creatives include:
- Data-driven (interactive) visualizations
- Publish articles with high-impact graphics that are linkable
- Work with your PR team to find highly link-able stories
Below examples #1 and #2 are from six alternative movie posters created as PSAs. #3 is an interactive data visualization created with Tableau software.
Contact us today for your SEO Audit or to engage our services on a monthly retainer.