Are you passionate about content marketing? You want to work with industry leaders, not just those at agencies that can sell services but have little experience with major league content marketing? You have 1+ years of experience focused on content marketing, media relations, or SEO?
Hack (optimize) The Google Robot
This is a location dependent position. You will work in District 1 or 2 of a super exciting digital nomad capital: SAIGON, VIETNAM. If you currently do-your-digital in Bangkok and plan to stay there, then we’d also consider your applications.
- Work and train directly with Founder, Eric Van Buskirk, who oversaw nine of the largest SEO and content marketing data studies of 2016 and 2017 (for Neil Patel). He was also the Project Director for one of the 3 largest rank-studies ever conducted (“1 million search results,” done for Brian Dean).
- Free, paid training.
- Work with 360 degrees of SEO needed for client sites.
- Research websites using semantic, topic analysis. We use topic modelling software (MarketMuse) to create content strategy for writers.
- Best of class workspace in Saigon.
- Super smart, enthusiastic co-workers. We only hire people that contribute to a pleasant work environment.
What You’ll Learn
- The most advanced and sophisticated content marketing tools: ahrefs, SEMrush, PitchBox, MarketMuse, and Screaming Frog
- Link building via guest post outreach, as well as 10X or Hero Content or Skyscraper outreach— If you’ve done media relations PR you have have super exhisting skills for this.
- keyword research techniques using ahrefs and SEMrush.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations for website architecture. Technical SEO skills related to, for example, page load times, server caching, proper canonicalization for large websites, htaccess & robots.txt files, 3xx and 4xx HTTP response codes.
- Excellent, fluent English. Native English speakers will get priority.
- 1+ Years content marketing, earned media, media relations, or SEO
- Minimum of intermediate skills with MS Excel and Word.
- Strong writing skills
Not required, but useful:
- WordPress or Shopify CMS experience
- Your experience monetizing websites with affiliate marketing is a +1 for you.
- Experience in a client-facing role? +1.
- All “earned media” (organic) digital marketing experience, especially with an agency, +1 for you.
- Google Analytics certified +1 for you.
ClickStream is an SEO agency based in USA and run in HCMC by Eric Van Buskirk, its founder. Van Buskirk and ClickStream oversaw nine of the largest SEO and content marketing data studies of 2016 and 2017. The research was for client Neil Patel (NeilPatel.com). The main focus for the studies was keywords, semantic SEO, and how links affect search engine ranking.
Van Buskirk was also Project Director for the “1 Million Google Search Results” rank study for Brian Dean of Backlinko. It was the number one up-voted piece of Q1 2016 on inbound.org and GrowthHackers.com. Current clients are in USA and Europe. Prior to that, he oversaw major accounts for SEMrush, a top 2 research tool for SEOs.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER TO:
vanbuskirk clickstream.cc or use the contact form